Personal information and other data we collect
Thurston collects personal information when you register for a Thurston service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Thurston services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customising content for you.
Thurston’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
Uses of data
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Thurston technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Thurston.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.